Sunday, August 10, 2014

Our trip to Nationwide Childrens Hospital Day 1

We left this morning right after Sunday school and went into our 5th grade bus church. I wanted to see them before left to give them their school supplies.
We ended up leaving Gracie here with my mom bc with David not being able to eat but clear liquids today and with the NG tube being put in tomorrow just thought it would be easier on her. I can't wait to see her soon though.

David has done worder full traveling. Very proud of him despite the trip taking longer than expected, between driving in the rain, pulling over to change him, and traffic.

We arrived at the Ronald McDonald House around 8pm. Being able to stay here has been a blessing... I could go on and on about this place but maybe later.

Got us a bite to eat and a tour around the place and settled in for the evening.

One of my favorite verses that I happened to flip to. And oh how the Lord has shown his word to be true to us.

DAVID WAYNE SAYS GOODNIGHT.


No comments:

Followers