Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Story Behind the Hymn "It is Well with My Soul" - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Horatio G. Spafford: The Story Behind the Hymn "It is Well with My Soul" - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Tonight at church this sweet elderly man sang "It is Well With My Soul" The words to this song are so profound that it was still on my mind as I got home from church. So I looked up the history to this song. Simply amazing to know what this family went through and how strong they were for their Lord. I'm not sure I would be after going through all that, but I do know that was an encouragement and a blessing to hear this song and to read about how this song came about. Oh to know that this many years later their life is still blessing others. Will our life be a blessing in years come, better yet will we be know for serving our Master.

1 comment:

Mom said...

This song has always, and still does, touch my heart.
The Lord calls us all to face different things in our life. May we be able to say, "It is well with my soul".

Followers