Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Horse Riding lessons

So I stopped blogging for a while because one time I couldn't remember the password then I felt like the whole blogging site was acting weird or it was probably just me since I tend to do them late at night... so I am trying again... not convinced this is right either....

David Wayne has started taking horse riding lessons. Since back in Oct he got money for his birthday. He had been talking about it for a while but it's expensive and I just didn't know what he would think. So with his birthday money we let him try a lesson out. Well that is all it took. One lesson and he is hooked. Not one bit afraid. Not what I was expecting. He loves it. He would go everyday if we would let him.

I didn't bring my bigger lense but he is standing up on the horse.

 Bringing his horse back up to the barn.


He is learning so much.

No comments:

Followers