Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Half way thourgh

Half way the week
Got off work early Monday morning and took Little David Wayne to the dr. for was not hisself. Finally after 6:00pm finally seeing the dr. and two kids in a dr's office room he has an ear infection. He has reach 10lbs 9oz. Not even a pound in the last month. Come on lets gain some weight. Tues stayed home with him and Gracie and gave them both some much needed TLC.
Meanwhile Jonathan busy as can be with work. He has been in Charlotte both days-Tues and Wed. While work for me as been non stop as well. It is only lunch time and i am so ready to go home.
Just a little update. Hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I am so sorry that Little David has an ear infection. I do hope he is doing better.
I am glad you were able to take a minute to post on the blog. I love reading them.
Love you lots

Aunt Pam said...

I hope David is feeling better. He is so cute. I love hearing about your precious family. Thank you for blogging. Love, Aunt Pam

Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Followers